The Snorkel TB126J is the largest telescopic boom lift in the Snorkel product range. Designed to lift 227kg to a working height of 40.4m, it is equipped with a jib boom for added flexibility, high performance 4 wheel drive, a hydraulic powered extending rear axle and an envelope management system.
- Snorkel Guard™ secondary guarding system
- 2.0m 135º jib
- 4-wheel drive, braking & fixed front steering
- Hydraulic platform rotation
- 360º continuous turntable rotation
- Hydraulic extended rear axles w/ boom interlocks
- Built-in jack for raising chassis
- Flashing amber light
- Proportional drive, boom lift, swing, extend + jib (if equipped)
- Dual lanyard attachment points
- Foam filled tires
- Power line to platform
- 3.5º tilt & cut out
- 2 year parts & labor, 5 year structural warranty
Also available without a jib boom – see TB120 for details.