The Snorkel S2255BE narrow rough terrain scissor lift delivers off-road performance anywhere. A bi-energy power system allows operators to switch between a diesel engine for outdoor work and zero emission battery power for indoor work. The dynamic S2255BE provides excellent versatility on the job, and is equipped with high grip non-marking tires as standard.
- DC & diesel power – for indoor & outdoor work
- 4 wheel drive
- 4 hydraulic outriggers with automatic levelling
- Roll-out deck extension
- Non-marking tyres
- Proportional controls
- Power line to platform
- Drive motion alarm
- Descent alarm
- Articulating axle
- Manual lowering valve
- Flashing amber light
- Dual lanyard attachment points
- Hour meter & on-board diagnostics display
- 2 year parts & labour, 5 year structural warranty
For safe equipment operation, see operation and parts manuals: www.ahernaustralia.com.au/equipment/manuals.
For a full range of maintenance services, consult a technician: www.ahernaustralia.com.au/preventative-maintenance-programs.