25th March 2020
Dear Valued Customer,
The safety and well-being of our customers, employees, and families is the top priority for all of us at Ahern Australia. In the current environment, we feel it is important to monitor the rapidly evolving situation involving coronavirus (COVID-19) and provide updates as this situation develops.
Here to Support You
Our team is focused and committed to delivering the equipment and services our customers need to get through this difficult time. While closely monitoring the latest guidance from the Australian Government and World Health Organisation, Ahern Australia is maintaining normal business operations and hours, while taking many actions to ensure the wellbeing of our teams, customers, suppliers and communities.
Some of the steps we are taking to address the COVID-19 situation include:
- We are educating and informing our employees and families regarding the potential impact of this virus including actions that should be taken to reduce the risk of infection.
- We have asked that any employee not feeling well to stay at home and monitor their symptoms.
- We are following strict hygiene regimes at all of our branches, and in our vehicles, and at home.
- We are encouraging all employees to minimize contact, through the use of video conferencing, phone calls, e-mail and SMS whenever possible.
- We have established social distancing protocols to ensure that staff maintain a 2.0m personal separation from others.
- We have communicated with our suppliers and have asked that they also implement similar precautions when visiting an Ahern Australia location.
The situation is rapidly changing, and we have implemented leadership taskforces at both local and global levels in our business to monitor and adapt our response accordingly.
How to Reach Us
Our branches remain open during normal business hours, and our teams can be reached via the existing phone and e-mail channels.
For convenience, please find our branch telephone numbers listed below:
- Sydney, NSW – 02 9609 8500
- Melbourne, VIC – 03 8773 7000
- Brisbane, QLD – 07 3489 7000
- Perth, WA – 08 6258 0900
Additional contact information is available here.
We are continuing to provide all services, including equipment sales, spare parts, field-service, and scheduled maintenance, as well as all customer service, finance and warranty administration. Our service technicians are also available to provide product support remotely via telephone or e-mail.
Our team will follow social distancing practices during any branch or field-service visits to minimize contact while maintaining our usual excellent standards of customer care, and equipment will be cleaned before and after a demonstration, with masks and gloves worn as appropriate.
First and foremost, we sincerely hope that you and your family remain safe and healthy during this difficult time. At Ahern Australia, we are continuing to monitor the situation and we will provide updates regarding any changes to our operations or availability of services.
Our team remains calm, equipped and ready to service our customers’ needs, in a socially responsible way, and we look forward to supporting you through the coming weeks, and beyond.
Please stay safe, and know that you can count on us when you need us.